Renting Your Equipment Your Way
Your Equipment Rental Service for Your Construction Needs
Equipment rentals are an efficient and cost-effective way to get the job done without the need to purchase expensive equipment or commit to long-term financing. It's also a great way to gain access to the latest technology and specialized equipment you may need for a specific job or project.
As of 2023, there are approximately 4,816 equipment rental companies in Canada. According to IBIS World, the estimated size of the heavy equipment rental industry in Canada is $9.7 billion. This figure is expected to grow steadily over the next decade as more businesses continue to turn to rental services for their heavy equipment needs.
When it comes to renting equipment in Canada, businesses effectively have two choices: to go the local, independent rental houses and dealers route or rent from large rental companies like United Rentals, Sunbelt Rentals, Cooper Equipment Rentals or The Cat Rental Store.
Let’s address the cons of renting from the list below, as the Eqpme Marketplace has answers. The Eqpme Marketplace allows owners of rental equipment to list their inventory online, and connect directly with renters, thus creating a larger inventory for renters to choose from.
From an online credit app and loss damage waiver protection, as well as encrypted payment, Eqpme offers more protection for users, as well as having a review section. Higher repair costs can be mitigated through an equipment deposit, as well as a renter review section. When using the Eqpme platform, all fees are listed and transparent, with no hidden costs.
Here is a list of Pros & Cons for independent rental companies.
- Support Local: Independents tend to be family-owned or operated businesses
- Local Expertise: Independents have local knowledge & expertise that can help you make the best decision when it comes to renting equipment
- Specialized Equipment: Independents offer more likely to have specialized equipment than large corporations to assist with more complex special-purpose projects
- Cost: Independents often have lower prices than large corporations due to the smaller overhead costs associated with running a smaller business
- Customer Service: Independents often prioritize customer service, providing a personalized experience and individualized attention to each customer
- Fast Turnaround: Independents often have shorter turnaround times than large corporations, ensuring that you get the equipment you need when you need it
- Flexibility: Independents are often more flexible and open to negotiating terms than larger corporations
- Maintenance: Independent dealers have priority access to manufacturer parts & often provide maintenance services to help you keep your equipment in good working order
- Accountability: Independents are typically more accountable for their services, ensuring that they provide you with the best possible experience when renting equipment
- Limited Inventory: Limited selection of equipment and tools compared to larger corporate rental houses and dealers
- More Due Diligence: May require more research and due diligence to ensure quality of equipment and services
- Higher Repair Costs: Higher costs for repairs and maintenance due to lack of specialized technicians
- Hidden Fees: Potential for hidden fees or unexpected costs
How Can You Find Equipment to Rent from Independent Rental Houses and Dealers?
The best way to find equipment to rent from independent rental houses and dealers is to use Eqpme. As one of the fastest-growing online marketplaces, Eqpme offers a platform for equipment owners and renters to connect. You can quickly and easily search for the equipment you need, and compare prices from different independent rental houses and dealers.
Eqpme’s mission is to support independent rental houses and dealers by leveraging best-in-class technology solutions to level the playing field with the corporate giants of the industry.
With Eqpme, you have the tools at your disposal to do your due diligence before selecting your rental house, or who's renting from you. The platform is designed to be secure and transparent, so you can be sure that you are getting the right equipment for the right price.
So if you are looking for a strong equipment rental service for your construction needs, be sure to check out Eqpme. With a wide selection of equipment, competitive prices, and a secure and transparent platform, Eqpme is the perfect choice to get your job done.
Join thousands of businesses owners that already have join our community.
Get free online marketing tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.